Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jan. 23 BlogTalkRadio Interview Coming Up on "Last First Date"

I'll be interviewed on the BlogTalkRadio program "Last First Date" on Thursday, January 23 from 2-3 pm. I'll be speaking with host Sandy Weiner on the topic of "Role of Religion and Spirituality in Dating."

Weiner is a speaker and dating coach who helps people achieve their goals. She writes about her approach on her website
I walk my talk. As a woman actively dating after my divorce, I bring first-hand knowledge and wisdom about what it’s like to be over 40, dating in the 21st century. Like you, I am navigating through the sometimes confusing world of online dating. I am always learning new ways to talk to men and get different results. I share my extensive knowledge with my clients.
I am a woman of action. I kick butts, but always from a place of love. I want you to rise up to your highest self. Therefore, I don’t settle for the same old answers or excuses. I challenge you to push yourself to do things differently and attract the love you want. And, I bring my warmth and sense of humor to my coaching, because if you can’t laugh at life, you’re in big trouble! 

I'm looking forward to getting on to her program and digging in to issues of spirituality and dating, and how I got to where I am today (wherever that is).

No comments:

Two Microstories and Four Long, Terrible First Sentences of Novels

Here's a collection of short pieces--two microstories and four entries in the Katonah Village Library's Bulwer-Lytton writing contes...