Charting Van Wallach's adventures and obsessions, from small-town Texas to Princeton, Russia, Latin America and beyond. Open mic videos are included at no extra charge for your viewing enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Normalizing Assassination with "Best of the Best"
As student romcom dance movies go, Best of the Best of Netflix brings a smart fresh twist: it’s about rival Bollywood-fusion dance teams fa...
-
Last month I attended my 50 th high school reunion in Mission, Texas. Camera in hand I devoted myself to the lovely, melancholy task of doc...
-
I come from a family of letter writers. My mother Shirley and her sister Charlotte swapped letters every week. They remembered their mothe...
-
Fearof Flying ? I liked Erica Jong’s saucy 1973 novel, but I never feared flying. But Fear of Driving? That I can relate to. When did my d...
No comments:
Post a Comment