Charting Van Wallach's adventures and obsessions, from small-town Texas to Princeton, Russia, Latin America and beyond. Open mic videos are included at no extra charge for your viewing enjoyment.
Monday, April 16, 2001
Governments Go Direct: Citizens Get a Direct Connection
How the Internet is changing how governments provide services, from my short stint at strategy+business, the thought leadership publication of the consulting firm Booz Allen Hamilton. I was the editor of the enews section and I wrote this piece, so I gave myself the byline. http://www.strategy-business.com/press/enewsarticle/22752?pg=all&tid=230
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why We Do That Thing We Do
I performed this piece at the monthly open mic at the Hudson Valley Writers Center on Sept. 18. I address it to my fellow performers to pose...
-
Last month I attended my 50 th high school reunion in Mission, Texas. Camera in hand I devoted myself to the lovely, melancholy task of doc...
-
I come from a family of letter writers. My mother Shirley and her sister Charlotte swapped letters every week. They remembered their mothe...
-
Fearof Flying ? I liked Erica Jong’s saucy 1973 novel, but I never feared flying. But Fear of Driving? That I can relate to. When did my d...
No comments:
Post a Comment